sunshine
Disclaimer

tell about FAQ'S or your about urs blog
This skin is best viewed in Google Chrome . Hehe :P

Photobucket
Profile

zana for short name :) full name ? NUR FARZANA ZAHIDAH 14 , smk sultan sulaiman , terengganu i'm not single , i'm already taken by AMIR HAZIQ no one can replace him . ILOVEYOU :D do follow , do TALK :)

Tag Board


ShoutMix chat widget



Photobucket
MY SuperPAPA
his name is AMIR HAZIQ BIN MOKHTAR :D couple with him 15.10.2011 , 12.44 pm cool , sporting , romantic n happy boy :) iloveyousomuch ! 27.2.1997 , his birthday papa :) u such a great person n you are my oxygen in my life :')
Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend zana aneyz aina ariffen Farah




Gratisan Musik


Credit Sections

Layout :Illuminating
Edited : Wanie
Background and header : Una
Images : Wehearts


Sunday, October 23, 2011 | 6:39 PM | 0 comments
u're my inspiration ,
u're like my oxygen ,
without oxygen , i can't breathe .
so  you a part of my life .


u're important people in my life  ,
i love the way you smile n stare me ,
u such a romantic boy ,
iloveyou no matter what iti is .


i hope our relationship will last forever ,
u always makee me smile when i'm  with you ,
u make me feel comfortable n feel happy , boy  :D


i promise that i will keep our promise ,
n i will take care of you papa :'D
u such a special  person in my life .
ILOVEYOU ALWAYS AMIR HAZIQ BIN MOKHTAR :')

OLD | NEW